Friday, August 17, 2012 (Weather date: August 24, contact 605-530-0003 or 605-359-1982 if weather is questionable day of tourney)
Brandon Municipal Golf Course
2100 Aspen Ave.
Col. Jon Phillips with his Price Discovery Report will be starting the day with his market broadcasts live from the clubhouse.
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Registration
Purchase mulligan – register for free Husets’ Speedway passes and Skyforce tickets – enter the putting contest
9:30 – 10:15 a.m. Putting Contest
Sponsored by Randy & John Fenske – Fenske Cattle Company – Woonsocket, SD
WIN! $250 Beef Buck/VISA debit card. WIN!
10:30 a.m. Gather at the clubhouse for play instructions
11:00 a.m. Shotgun start
All registered participants will enjoy:
Hole-in-One Competition – Sponsored by Prostrollo’s All-American Auto Mall – Madison, SD
Pin Prizes offered on all 18 holes
5:45 p.m. (approximately) Steak Fry
Steaks courtesy of National Beef
Non-participant steak dinner – $20.00 (reservations required)
Immediately following the meal Live Auction
Auctioneer: Col. Jon Phillips
– Henry .22 caliber Lincoln Commemorative engraved rifle with wall mount – Henry Rifle Company
– Mike Miller Miami Heat signed basketball with case
– Bert Blyleven signed print (limited edition) of his Hall of Fame induction – Minnesota Twins
– 16” girls’ bike, 16” boys’ bike, 10” boys’ bike and Mighty Trike – John Deere Company
– Certificate for processing of a quarter of beef – Howard Cold Storage
– Certificate for 2 bags of seed corn (spring 2013 delivery) – Wensman Seed
– 3 Callaway golf bags – MillerCoors
– Bean Bag Game – Crown Royal
– SDSU Beef Bowl passes with barbeque tickets – SDSU College of Ag & Bio Sciences
If you have not pre-registered your team, please do so by calling 1-888-640-MEAT (6328) or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you are not planning to have a team in the tournament, please let us know as there is a waiting list wanting to play. This is a fundraiser for the Beef Bucks program with proceeds going to the implementation of the program and the scholarship fund. Plan to come out, have fun, enjoy a day of golf and a great steak meal!
Thanks for your support of the Beef Bucks program.